Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Truth

People don't see the truth
People don't see it now but soon enough they will realize it
My presence is just a pain to every one
a hurt
all I am doing is just talk
they see that I give hope or that I am nice
but they don't see that I have failed in doing everything
every little thing
and no matter how I try to set things right I fail
fail fail fail
I keep trying but the more time pass the more hurt I cause
to everyone
I have FAILED and I admit it
study Failed
Friendship Failed
Project Failed
HR Deep Failure
AI Deep Failure
Family Failed
People I hurt or easier say people I haven't hurt
people forgive me because they think I am good
but actual I don't even deserve
I deserve nothing
and nothing at all
I wish I have died long years ago
I wish I hadn't come in those people lives
I wish I had ever deserved what they gave me
but what a regret could do now
the hurt is done
and nothing is set to change it
and I am really WORTHLESS
I wish I were painless but time doesn't go back doesn't go back
I have been living for no significant reason
just because I am breathing
I keep doing things as they are asked but even I do them wrong
but All is left is faith don't make me lose it please
please
please
please
please
the last thing remaining
ya Rab

1 comment:

صمت الحنين said...

يااااااارب
كلنا بناجأ اليه وربنا غفور رحيم
بس اهم حاجه نتوب عن اى ذنب فعلناه توبه خالصه لوجهه ومش نرجع للذنب ده تانى
وربنا بيفرح بعبده التائب