Saturday, September 26, 2009

At first I was annoyed , angry , frustrated
I felt as the whole world was against me
as that I am no longer welcome
I felt that I was maltreated , oppressed and disrespected
and more over that I was a big burden noone can handle it any longer
I was angry
annoyed
every single bad word can be said
I was sad
and I went from this state to whatever state
who cares and kept stuck between two states
going back and forward
Actually I but myself into this
this what happens when we don't make our priorities right
it never was about me never will
that was a wrong way I walked into
and get hurt alot
and I didn't notice that this was a sign to go back
I lost my way for so long
but this is ENOUGH
no more
no more
I won't let anything break my will
I will achieve my All my Dreams
All of them

No comments: