Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shooting star :D

writing with my hand
without a brush
without a pen
just a bare hand
in the world of fantasy
flying to the highest point of happiness
Drawing a planet of fairy tales
in my hands I can see it all
playing around the flowers opening around

swimming into space
where galaxies seems too small
for my life is like a big universe

feeling like a shooting star
flying so high
shining all around
make all shapes

the sky is my paint yard
the moon is my ink and shard
a touch of an angel is once made
with the greatness all came
finally giving a smile
that will be kept forever and ever :):)


***************************

To often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia

No comments: