Thursday, November 6, 2008

that day

That day
I was walking around wondering why?
I have really lost everything
and the only thing I had and was more than enough is God blessing
I felt it in every thing
in every grade
every achievement
I always felt it
Till that day
I felt standing all alone
I felt it is gone
I felt all alone
I left everyOne and decided to go home alone but I didn't
I went to the only place I could found myself
I prayed and cried I want you by my side again
"فمن وجد الله ماذا فقد و من فقد الله ماذا وجد"
I still felt all alone
am I that bad?
why there is no answer ?
why I am here?
what if I died now and you don't want me?
why am I living?
why am I here?
All alone All alone
in life and death all alone
I start laughing I am ruined God don't want me
he gave up on me
and I am no use to my world
I don't know what to do or where to go?
even death is no such a solution
I was going home and it was dark
I was afraid,I know it have been always too dark around home
and no people live around
and I was lonely
Now I knew
I was never alone
and God didn't give me up
he protected me
after all I have done after all sins after all mistakes he Protected me
I am not alone
I am the One who gave Up myself
I was never Alone

No comments: