Saturday, November 8, 2008

Once SomeOne told me life is a Sin wave
UPs and DOWNs

but it is not uniform
it may stay along in downs
and more over when you are highly up
we keep fighting to be up so it just become
masked down

I know I had gave up every thing
I was going up without stopping but
I Once forgot that
"ما طار طير و ارتفع إلا كما طار وقع"
I fall
and fall
and keep falling
I resisted but every time I resist it become harder more than ever
till I thought I hit the ground
but in fact I am still falling
everytime I try to rise again I fail
just a sequence of non sense action that lead from bad to worse
non sense
a NON SENSE at ALL
and all I got now
is
just
a
Smile
Hoping for a better future
because I have nothing else

2 comments:

TIMMY !! said...

al salam alaykom ,

now i'm sure this is not a LYRIC :)

i guess i can feel that .. ofcoursr from my own point of view and according to my previous experience with DEPRESSION and even some attempts to suicide ,

so i'll talk to you from an ex-desperado -and not even a normally desperate !!- point of view

life is really a SINE wave , lifting us up and down ,

but we got to make some "factor of safety" in our "life's design" so when it goes down .. it won't exceed the designed safe limit we have planned to !!

i may agree with you too in the point of : the more you get higher , the more losses you will pay if you fall ,

but i do believe also , if you get used to some highness , it will be spontaneous thing to keep your self at that height , without falling again and without paying so much trials to keep so high again , as being high will be such a .. faculty -ملَكَة- ...

عارف إني طولت و لكيت كتير ..

و ياريت يطلع قصدي غلط و ما يكونش فيه اي اكتئاب أو يأس أو فشل أو أي حاجة من دي ..

و إن شاء الله قريب هفتكر أبعت لك كتاب كان السبب بعد الله طبعا في خروجي من "عتبات" حالة الاكتئاب اللي كانت فضلت معايا أكثر من سنة ..

هدور عليه و أبعته إن شاء الله

و آسف على الإطالة ..

بالمناسبة .. أنا أيام الامتحانات و الميد تيرم و غيره كنت بنسى اكتئاب و دياولوا .. يعني لو لا قدر الله فيه حاجة من دي انسيها الأسبوعين دول لحد ما الميد تيرم يعدي :)

تحيتي

SomeOne said...

thanks for passing by
and thanks for your help