Sunday, April 19, 2009

a Dream

that day I was staying up late working on my college project as usual and wait
waited till 4 maybe 5 am then I went to sleep because I am going to go to work the at 8.3o
and I had that Mare, I woke up shivering crying I knew it is just a dream but I couldn't stop thinking
I dreamt of the furnal of my Team Leader which is and they are getting out of the mosque after the prayer and I couldn't stand it
OMG
is this really true
No way is it true
NO NO NO
is he really gone away and I continue after the furnal saying maybe it is all wrong
but that feeling from inside i am still feeling till now
and if he ever passed away we will continue his message to the whole world
what he have started should never be stopped
and when one day I become in this place I want people to do continue what we have started
it is not about us
it is about the people around us

God please have mercy on us and forgive us and make all this work just for you and only you
let us Guide other people ways
let us use our blesses in helping others

No comments: