Tuesday, April 7, 2009

shocked...and don't understand

I don't know
I have deleted the blog because I think it is no longer appropriate
no longer me
but surprisingly I return to write because I found me once again and I was talking about an important incident about life and death, believe and faith
and I am kind of shocked that it returned completely
I believe in signs
but why it return in complete when I decided to change
change everything
to be a good person
what does it mean
I don't understand it anymore
even when I decided to let it the same
I couldn't stand seeing the layout
I can't
I don't want to
so for now I only changed little staff till I understand
Do anyone understand?

1 comment:

TIMMY !! said...

well , you may get angry with your " old blog " ,
but you aren't angry with " blogging '

writing is a very effective way to get off our chests , even if no one reads what we write ,

extracting our thought from our minds and putting them in front of us - in a paper or a blog - helps us to examine them very well ,
then to get back good thought , and fix or throw away corrupted ones !!!