Saturday, January 24, 2009

A note to remember

before going any further
because I am afraid to forget
because I feel it is the last thing remaining
because it made me happy and still making me happy
because it is what I can't say to anyone
it is simple me
Strange Weird Conflict ..........whatever anyone thinks I may be
I just can't stay silent anymore
not after I learned how to speak
I am neither a writer nor a talented in any kind of ways
I am just someone who was here on earth for a while
and want to leave with a good things and without damage
want leave a good memory a good work
"just writing what inside with a smile"

1 comment:

Abd-Allah ibn Aadam said...

al salam alaykom,

well, i guess you are far enough from being weird or conflict !!
and i guess you won't ,
cuz i can see in your words that you do KNOW ,
and one who know will not be conflict ,

i guess it's all about OTHERS !!

so , it's totally NORMAL , and not WEIRD to express your self and your thoughts even if that CONFLICT with others , providing that your thoughts do cope with religion ,and the RIGHT traditions -many traditions are wrong - ,

just do what you wanna do ,if you are SURE it's the right thing .

sorry for my long reply,
and sorry again if i misunderstand you , cuz i'm just GUESSING ;)