Friday, January 23, 2009

Simply..Softly..and..Deeply

I was going through my writings and memories
Sometimes I smile,
others I laugh
but I didn't cry
even when it is a sad or hurting situation
i simply smiled
I forget what is the meaning of feeling hurt
not because I didn't
but because it turned to be usual thing that doesn't affect me anymore
not a single tear
I became unable to accept that I have that right
even when I get angry I feel guilty
Simply smiling always smiling
and I will keep Smiling
I took a decision not to let anything hurt me any more
life is not just a single thing
it is something bigger much more bigger

Smile Smile Smile
Simply Softly and Deeply

1 comment:

Abd-Allah ibn Aadam said...

ADAPTATION !!

you know ??
sometimes adapting with the though thing makes it a little bit easier ,

but let me clarifying some point,
hurting ourselves in order not to hurt others some times makes us feel satisfying or make us feel as if we did the right thing by caring about others happiness than ours ,

but honestly , you will reach the point of " ENOUGH " !!
the point of saturation ,

at this point you may hurt others cuz you will EXPLODE into every thing ,

so you got to find a VENT where you can relieve any excess bad feelings ,

so , sometimes you got to say NO ,
you got to give the priority to your self ,

believe me ,
if you are happy >>> you 'll make others happier ,

if you are unhappy >>> you MAY just make others not sad !!

.... just my own point of view !!