Friday, January 23, 2009

A Goodbye Letter

Dear All,

After Alot of thinking
the only solution i got is leaving
and Since I know that it wouldn't make any difference
I decided not to send this letter to anyone

maybe not physically
but I am going to leave,
my soul has already departed
looking for some place it belong
it was not my choice to come to this world
and it is not mine to choose when or how to leave
it is not your fault

I will take away all my staff
and hope that the pain i caused to anyone or the disappointment leave with me

For those who cares and I doubt they exist ,Sorry but i got no other options

For those who pretend ,please keep away ,I hate people when they lie,keep your words for yourselves thanks I don't want any Sympathy from anyone

For those who don't care, thanks for being honest at least

hope to see you fine in another world

if anyone read this one day don't cry for me ,I had had my days and it is time to leave,just nothing worth any more
yours,
.... ........

No comments: