Sunday, February 8, 2009

how Awful I am :'(

just another fool unfair me
//******************************************
you are not listening
you never loved what I love
you never did what you did for me
why are you doing this
why are you breaking me apart
..........................................................
silence he didn't reply

..........................................................
no do reply i don't understand why WHY WHY
you don't love people around me
you even don't respect me or my work
talk to me why
do you know now why I don't listen to you
do you understand
if you hate my life this much we won't talk about it
I never criticized your life that much
i tell you my opinion and you have mind
//****************************************************
(till now i seem right and fair enough)

//****************************************************
THEN he started to talk:
Do you really think I hate you?
Do you think I hate my only sister or her success?
you know that if the whole world is against you I will carry you on my back and run
you are my only sister
you know when they were honoring you how proud I was
how proud I am when I feel that those people really appreciate and that you are so
successful

will I hate that for you
I tried to join to be with you
aid you
not to destroy you
you are my sister
and if you don't realize that and don't think that when I say what I say is just
because
i care for you so much then there is no need to talk
//******************************************************************************

Oh my God..Oh my God
maybe I shouldn't mention that
but I couldn't do I thing
I was crying and said nothing
Oh my God
How Awful I am
how could I be this unfair to the dearest one to me
how could treat my only brother like this
oh my God
oh my God
Forgive me my brother
Forgive me
and even the best I can do is to write here that I am sorry
Oh my God
So sorry

"قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئكُمْ بِالْأَخْسرِينَ أَعْمالاً * الَّذينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الحَيَاةِ الدُّنيا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ"

سامحني يا رب

No comments: