Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged :D

I have been tagged by the beautiful Dr. invisible (ma 3lena :D)
so here it is:

Favorite Color: white in general and black in clothes :D

Favorite Perfume (Guys) : no idea (bta3 baba bas mish 3rfa esmo :D)

Favorite Perfume (Girls) : no idea bardo

Favorite PJ brand: nothing special

Favorite Clothes Brand: nothing special

Favorite Person in the Entire World: My brother, my best fried Shaima ,and my aid :D

Favorite Country: Alex

Favorite Car: 127 :D:D I used to love it very much (our old car)

Favorite Sport: Volleyball

Favorite Sports Player: Abo Treka :D

Favorite spot in the World: any quit place, to mediated , in particular (3la sgadet el sala and in my bed)

Favorite Animal: GOlden (my uncle's Dog)

Favorite Movie: BraveHeart, الناصر صلاح الدين ,Amelie

Favorite Singer: mfesh 7ad m3yen

Favorite Day of the Week: Thursday :D

Favorite time of the day: El fager and till the early hours of the morning

Favorite holiday season: Summer

Favorite number: 7

Favorite food: Macaroni , ice cream

Favorite chocolate: Galaxy :D

Favorite Cartoon: Meet the Robinson

Favorite Blogger: لحظات و تظبيط and ..............kter bsra7a

Favorite Ice cream Flavor: Mango

Favorite Mobile Brand: not my interest but I hate Nokia

Favorite Name: Mahmoud

Favorite Hobby: mmmmm, I don't have time to know what is my hobbies

Favorite Room in my House: the kitchen:D:D

Favorite Fruit: Mango

Favorite Flower: from favorite person :D

Qur'an Reciter: Mashary rashed

Favorite Ayah:

((قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ))


Favorite Website: Google Books,Facebook, IST (www.ist-egypt.org), my website :D:D under construction , yellow pages, msdn help :D


I tag : not yet

No comments: