Sunday, February 1, 2009

Too Tired

what a long day,
EveryOne wait the vacation to play,
but it isn't the same to me, I wait the vacation to work harder and harder
I love my work, in fact I adore it
my friends and family always have fights with me that I should take a break
and work is not everything
But I really love what I do
I put my head on the bed and think how we do this better, how we make the world better
it is amazing to do thing you believe in and Dream of,
and as one of our Friends Said:
"there is nothing like achieving a dream"

After a long day which didn't finish yet :D
feeling too tired but Happy
I believe in tomorrow being a better day
we can change and if we didn't I want to die trying
Tomorrow will be a better day

"With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve."

3 comments:

Ma 3lina said...

Hope u get better at the weekend isa

U huv been tagged ;))

أحلى حياة said...

Peace be upon you

WOW
so great, masha' ALLAH, to do n work what you really love n believe in, in this way :)

hope to be the same soon, in sha' ALLAH, n work what i love n believe in, n, the most important, achieve what im dreaming of in sha' ALLAH :)))

salam :)

SomeOne said...

Ma 3lina
:D:D thanks but we don't take vacation in week ends :D:D

and thanks for the Tag I will make it as soon as possible


احلي حياة

btw I saw your profile and you seems interested in HR (which is my actual work :D:D,I think you know now why it is soooooooo amazing)
I hope you too achieve your dreams

w Rbna yf2na klna
Thank you for passing by