Friday, March 27, 2009

The black box


cold winter afternoon

I felt a movement outside
I was terrified as if I did know what was happening
I tried to stay calm and to say it is okay
the sounds repeat itself day after day
it get louder and louder
I tried to close my ears
to say that I hear nothing anymore
but that day I couldn't stand it
I collect my courage and
Opened my door
and I found this
a box
a black one

the wind started to blow hard

and sounds are getting higher and higher
I could make sense of them now
they are more likely like a scream
getting louder and louder
I sit on my knees wondering what was that and where it came from
and what all those sounds
I sat looking at it and a tear was about to fall when someone came and asked me
"what are you starring at?"

and why are you standing alone in this cold darkness
I told him about the sounds and the box
and he tried to tell me that I am only imagining and that there were no sounds nor any boxes
I closed the door and stayed behind I couldn't stop thinking
what is happening
why the sounds and the box
why I am the only one that I could see and hear
and suddenly I opened my old staff
and went through them
and started to surf the net looking for my answer
and I stopped by it, "COULD IT BE REALLY THAT?"
no no no it can't be I must be mistaken

it is getting colder and colder


And then he started to talk
but something make me pretend that i am more than perfect and nothing is wrong
I just remembered the black box
and I realized what was it
I couldn't hide my tears but no one ever felt or see as if they are like the black box
I realized that I have no right in speaking anymore

I rush to the door and took the box inside and opened it
OMG....OMG...OMG
what is this
OMG
OMG
.....................

No comments: