Friday, March 13, 2009

Walt DIseny

Oh I am a big Fan of walt diseny
sweet cute memories of childhood :D
oh so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Lion King

I remember when first time my father took us to this movie , I cried alot when the king (semba's father died )
the most amazing part is the happy endings :D
I remember snow white, beauty and the beast , mermaid ,Sindbad :D oh sweet memories innocent times ,who happy we were being young with nothing to fear or care
i miss hanging around with dad holding his hand as small child
i still sleep by my mam till this moment :D the best place in the world (in my mother arms)
i like her combing my hair as if i was little
where that innocent look and feeling where has it gone away
i miss those old days
when we sleep with peace of mind and heart


No comments: